Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fun Weekend!

Well, this has been a great weekend! Friday, Sarah Grace and I went to the airport to welcome home our friends, Stacie and Nathan and there precious new daughter, Karlye, from China. It was an awesome experience. She was the first of the "Red Thread Moms" to bring her daughter home (RTMs is group of moms that the Lord brought together, who are all adopting daughters from China). The RTMs have been such a blessing. We meet almost weekly and share this beautiful yet sometimes challenging journey of adoption together.
Then Saturday it was on to the lake with our sweet friends, the Stuarts. We had a great time and it wore the kids out!

These kids LOVE to fish!


Jacob, Sarah Grace and Payne. This was right before I dropped my camera and BROKE it!:(


Good times!

Tired baby!
Last two pics taken with Stephen's Iphone. Not too sure when I will be getting a new camera:( Hope my next post will be me telling you that we have been logged in:)







No comments:

Post a Comment