Sunday, July 3, 2011

I am officially a blogger!

Hello blogging world! Most of you know that I am starting this to share our adoption story. I mostly wanted to start it to keep family and friends updated and for ya'll to be able to track us while in China:)
.....I hope I have set this thing up right:/
A quick update for those who may not know....we are in the process of adopting a little girl from China. We have requested as young as possible which is typically around 1 yr old, give or take a few months. We hope to be logged in to China's system in the next couple of weeks and hopefully know who our daughter is at the end of this month. Exciting!!!
Anyway, it is official, all of the paperwork we have been working on for over a year has finally been sent to China, PTL!!! In adoption lingo we are DTC (Dossier to China). I will do my best to educate everyone, as I am still learning myself. The Lord has been faithful and I cannot wait to continue to share what He is doing in our lives.
I will post of my other two sweetie pies soon and I will work on making my page look pretty:)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited to be able to follow your journey! The Millers have been in our daily prayers for some time now and its so wonderful to see HIS plan be cultivated and finally come into full bloom!! Praise God for faithful servants who follow HIS call. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look great! Cannot wait to keep up with you...outside of red thread meetings!

    ReplyDelete