Sunday, August 7, 2011

If I build it she will come;)

I promised a happier post and a happy post is what I bring:) We are LOGGED IN! Yippee!! Our log in date was August 3rd. Now we wait on pins and needles to finally find out who the child is that God has chosen to be part of our family. This could take weeks or months. To kick of the waiting Stephen gave me the go ahead to start on the girls' room. Thurday we bought furniture, Friday night I painted (by myself, I might add....well the kids helped a bit), and Saturday the furniture was delievered. Boy was that fast! I must say, God is really in the details. I had been really discouraged and at just the right time He brought us our LID (log in date). It is like He was tapping me on the shoulder reminding me that He is still here and in complete control. And I am thankful to have started the room, because it makes be feel more sane to keep my hands busy. God is good!


A work in progress....
Can't wait for the finished product:)

1 comment:

  1. Excitement and anticipation are building! Love scanning the sweet faces of the precious children wondering which one will be my new grandchild. I believe God is preparing us all for something beyond our expectations as only He can!

    ReplyDelete