Monday, September 26, 2011

The Moment We Have Been Waiting For!!!!

We are proud to introduce Hannah Marie Miller!!

We got the exciting news Sept 9th late in the afternoon. We will travel to China in 4-6 months. We are so ready to do this!! She is such a doll and we cannot wait to hold her in our arms and bring her HOME! She is 13 months old and will be around 18 months when we go to get her. The kids are super excited. Jacob continues to ask "Are you going to get my baby sister tomorrow?" Sarah Grace is excited to 'carry her around':) I am in awe of God's grace and faithfulness. He has brought me a loooong way as I know many of you have witnessed this. What a blessing this whole experience has been. Our lives have been forever changed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I linked here from my friend Emily who sent me your blog address! We are with Lifeline too. We were matched August 3 and Emily thinks we might travel about the same time. Congratulations on your sweet little one! She's ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete