Friday, March 2, 2012

Next stop, Guangzhou....

It is 7:30 am Saturday here in Hong Kong. We arrived at our hotel about 9 last night. It was a very long day, but the kids did so, so good. Sarah Grace slept almost a full nights sleep on the plane and Jacob slept about half that. We watched lots of movies! It was a pretty easy flight, but the last 4 hours seemed like eternity. Most of you know how I HATE flying and this was the thing I was most nervous about from day one. Well, huge praise.....I have never felt more calm and peace! I didn't even have to take my doctor prescribed 'chill pill';).
It truly warms my heart to see all the kind words of encourage and prayer coming from all of you back home. They are being felt!!
We are going to grab some breakfast and walk around downtown Hong Kong (which is a beautiful city and a lot like New York). Then we will take a 1 1/2 hr train ride to Guangzhou where we will be the remainder of our trip. We are so close to Hannah now!
Love,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. So weird I will be going to bed soon and you are starting your day! Enjoy Hong Kong! Can't wait for Monday!!!!

    ReplyDelete